Sign in to follow this  
serjay

Lazy backer communication suggestion

Hi, I am a lazy backer. Not late backer, just lazy as in "I don't want to look at streams, the blog and the forum to know how Massive Chalice is going".

I did notice that most email news you guys sent is about "there will be a stream, YEI!" While this is cool (some people do love the streams, I am sure), I am the kind of person that don't want to spend the time to look at the streams. Because of my lazy attitude of just reading the newsletter and nothing else, as of now, I know absolutely NOTHING about Massive Chalice.

So my suggestion would be to include stream summaries in the email newsletter. I want to know design updates, tech developed, etc etc etc. Can you do this for us lazy email readers? :)

Cheers!

Meeting minutes would be a god send. I have fallen drastically behind in recent weeks due to work and family and would love just an abbreviated notes on major points hit during the team stream, it doesnt have to be sent by email it could just be posted by moderators up on the MC team updates. It's not that I don't enjoy the team stream they are freaking awesome but minutes would be a huge help.

This. For a while i tried to keep up with team streams but I don't have that much free time and now i'm so far behind. I think that the streams are great for those backers who have a shed load of free time on their hands but for those of us with a smaller piece of the pie to give, some kind of more condensed updates would be super. I don't mind the team streams but they're not the kind of thing you can "skim watch" if you are short on time.

Also from my side i wish to know more without viewing several hours of Streams to catch up with those well informed stream viewers.

There currently seems to be solid designs and game-play workings for the three main classes and there are at least a few cadence and environments also in working order. The game-play-throughs show basic working functionality of the game (switching between tactical and strategic and fighting/completing a battle, time, with random events, character generation, etc...) but still in rough form and still a ways away from being "balanced".

In this last update they worked on art for Character Armour upgrades, including cadence-tech (or whatever it's called)

I would actually love to do summaries for each video, but yeah I'm just too busy and figure that work might be redundant anyways. Surely others following it can keep notes and post them here?

skimming the update threads not a bad idea Blood Bridle :) Cheers for the quick update too youn!

There currently seems to be solid designs and game-play workings for the three main classes and there are at least a few cadence and environments also in working order. The game-play-throughs show basic working functionality of the game (switching between tactical and strategic and fighting/completing a battle, time, with random events, character generation, etc...) but still in rough form and still a ways away from being "balanced".

In this last update they worked on art for Character Armour upgrades, including cadence-tech (or whatever it's called)

I would actually love to do summaries for each video, but yeah I'm just too busy and figure that work might be redundant anyways. Surely others following it can keep notes and post them here?

WOW, I had no idea about all this.