Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lirpa

Reinstate old and not so tasty

Recently, old and not so tasty was perma-banned from the forum for making a statement that an admin disagreed with. There was no coarse language involved and it could by no means be considered flaming. He had a disagreement with Klint at a different time where he received a warning. He took the warning with good grace and did not step out of line (unless by stepping out of line you mean having a polar opinion to Klint's). He should be reinstated. I am fully aware that most likely Klint will delete this thread and ban me for making it. If it disappears and I do as well, I hope you guys will have the decency to say something to him.

It's good to see that noone here is capable of saying anything that Klint wouldn't like. What a brave bunch of souls we have here. Stickin' it to the man except when we are the man. Right? Right.

That is right. I only take part in deliciousness. Such as cheesecake. ZILLA! JOIN US IN OUR FOOD-EATING!

*Cheesecake bounces on lirpa's head, dumbledore style*

Please, I insist. Have some Cheesecake.

Tira Misu is an inferior race of food. Cheesecake is the one superior race.

That said, Being inferior to cheesecake is like being less valuable than diamonds, and Tira Misu is still pretty awesome.

I will partake in the dining of this cheesecake. Might I ad some mountain Dew to this boutiful feast?

You crazy kids. You crazy, crazy cheesecake eating kids. You'll see. You'll see when the doom arrives.

But seriously. Don't be a [word devoured] Klint. You could have at least sent an email or something. Turn it back on.

I iwll partake in the dining of this cheesecake. Might I ad some mountain Dew to this boutiful feast?

YES! Do the dew most excellently.

I also have a message for Klint: Have some cheesecake.

You crazy kids. You crazy, crazy cheesecake eating kids. You'll see. You'll see when the doom arrives.

But seriously. Don't be a [word devoured], Klint. You could have at least sent an email or something. Turn it back on.

language, mister. That is what can get you banned, just like your not-very-tastey friend!

(to tell you the truth, I think you ARE old and.. I dont want to spell the rest.)

we are capable of saying something klint wouldnt like watch:

"something klint wouldnt like"

budump tch.

Clever.

Edit: Yes. I am oanst. But only for the moment. This is my wife's account. And I was not banned for language. Also, if [word devoured] was meant to be a bannable word they probably would have filtered it. Like all the rest.

This conversation is getting sidetracked. How can you talk about something not tasty, when you have all this deliciousness in front of you?

It's difficult but we all have to do our best. It's for the children, after all.

well oanst im not sure what you did so i cant help you one bit....sorry

Actually, I did nothing. Klint doesn't like me apparantly. Didn't realize that this was grounds for banning.

well oanst im not sure what you did so i cant help you one bit....sorry

Actually, I did nothing. Klint doesn't like me apparantly. Didn't realize that this was grounds for banning.

well then i really dont know what to do, im just a mere 16 year old member of this forum, and i am in no position to be able to help much... i would if i could though...sorry mate

ad for the coco conversation.....coffeee.......that is all

Really? Nobody cares even the tiniest bit? There's a new game coming out and you guys are good with a huge doublefine fan being alienated because you don't want to be on Klint's bad side?

That's a little extreme, really. I'm not mad at DF and I still intend to buy the crap out of the game when it comes out. I'm really not mad at anyone. I just think it would be nice if I wasn't banned. Especially since I did nothing to warrant it.

Really? Nobody cares even the tiniest bit? There's a new game coming out and you guys are good with a huge doublefine fan being alienated because you don't want to be on Klint's bad side?

That's a little extreme, really. I'm not mad at DF and I still intend to buy the crap out of the game when it comes out. I'm really not mad at anyone. I just think it would be nice if I wasn't banned. Especially since I did nothing to warrant it.

But it appears to me that you are still posting, now that we have established that you are, indeed, OnNST. So why not just use this new account and try to stay on the good side this time?

What exactly did you do, anyway?