Sign in to follow this  
AdamR

[Continuity/Dialogue] Meriloft's shoes sidequest

It is possible to ask the maiden in meriloft for her shoes before talking to the shoe maker.

It seems strange to me, because the Vella doesn't even know yet she needs cloud shoes; I would enable this dialog only after she's spoken to the shoe maker about cloud shoes.

It would make the meriloft part a bit harder, and the story more coherent.

It is possible to ask the maiden in meriloft for her shoes before talking to the shoe maker.

It seems strange to me, because the Vella doesn't even know yet she needs cloud shoes; I would enable this dialog only after she's spoken to the shoe maker about cloud shoes.

It would make the meriloft part a bit harder, and the story more coherent.

Agree.

The suggestion haven't got any respone from the team, so I guess the change won't happen..

The suggestion haven't got any respone from the team, so I guess the change won't happen..

Not that it's a good thing, though. These continuity 'plot holes' are mostly annoying, and this isn't the only one throughout the game. It should be considered, after all it just needs some minor code tweaks.

Although I'm afraid that maybe that would require some additional dialog lines for the woman, and since they're not recording those anymore it could be hard to fix.

Although I'm afraid that maybe that would require some additional dialog lines for the woman, and since they're not recording those anymore it could be hard to fix.

Not really.

They simply can disable the dialog lines about the shoes, until Vella talks to Car'l.

Not really.

They simply can disable the dialog lines about the shoes, until Vella talks to Car'l.

If that works without forcing it too much, the yeah, it's a logical solution.

Sign in to follow this