Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel

RC8 before the weekend?

I realise that the DF team is working as hard as they possibly can, but I was just wondering if it were likely for us to see RC8 before the weekend?

The only reason I ask is that I'm keen to play through the game again, and I'd love to play a version with fewer bugs. (Pretty silly really.)

As I say, just wondering! :)

I realise that the DF team is working as hard as they possibly can, but I was just wondering if it were likely for us to see RC8 before the weekend?

The only reason I ask is that I'm keen to play through the game again, and I'd love to play a version with fewer bugs. (Pretty silly really.)

As I say, just wondering! :)

We're planning a pretty significant update soon that includes fixes for lots of polish bugs, but I'm not sure we'll get it in before the weekend.. we're testing them right now internally.

EDIT: whoa, looks like it's gone through after all!

Impressive amount of bugs fixed since launch. Nice job. Might have to do another play through with the updated version.

I really appreciate being able to post bugs and the prompt feedback we're getting. This beta has been fun! I hope that's something DF will consider for their upcoming titles as well.

I really appreciate being able to post bugs and the prompt feedback we're getting. This beta has been fun! I hope that's something DF will consider for their upcoming titles as well.

I hope so too! There were plenty of bugs we didn't know about until people reported them during the beta. Thanks to everyone for helping to make Broken Age a better game.

Sign in to follow this