Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

Obama's Inauguration

I voted for Obama, but I don't like how everyone is putting him on some crazy high pedestal right now. That's never a good thing to do with anyone. He's not some God. Just some rich dude who's president.

People keep preaching change and a new era. From all the hub-ub going on with his treasury pick, and Hillary, and Congress it sure looks like more of the same.

I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer, but I do want to inject a bit of skeptism into things. Because, it seems like pretty much all forms of media and most people in general seem to be ignoring them. W/E.

I just would like to see our country not go down the pooper. That's my biggest concern right now.

wow there is somebody that voted for Obama and had other reasons than this apparent "magic wand" he's got. I've never seen it but supposedly it turns bullets into gumdrops and mines into teddy bears....so I've been told.

Also i didn't go because our mariachi didn't play for him here in New Mexico and for some reason that rules us out completely... oh well.

ps. I know that I might be the only republican but call me old fashioned i wasnt our military to be run by someone who has been in the military.

All I can say is he better be damn good at Civilization.

damn straight

hopefully in this turn Obama will complete SDI and discover Fusion for the American Empire...

I was playing an MMO today and someone had an egg-like monster for a pet that he named Obama. The conversation went a bit something like this:

"Why is he an egg, isn't that a little weak?"

"Because he represents new opportunities and protection."

"Unless you don't feed him."

"..."

"We really can't argue with that, you know."

How many more resources does Barack Obama need until he advances us into the nuclear age? Does he have 10,000 gold peices yet?

Yeah... See thing is... its only funny the one time.

I didn't get it the first time, and then I had to think long and hard about it, so I made it easier for more people to appretiate the little joke. I apologize.

if it does im moving in with bosch in canada.

alright bosch?

Sure thing bro.

slowpoke.jpg

Sign in to follow this