Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nicholsonmatt

playing with a wacom tablet

So I feel kinda silly filing this bug at all, it's not terribly important since I have a mouse to play with.

I have a Wacom Intuous Pen & Touch in Win 7 x64 and I've been using it for some mouse-oriented games like Civ 5 pretty well lately. Broken Age though kinda freaks out and displays two cursors at once, or maybe it's just jumping around really quickly. Using just my finger for relative motion like on a trackpad works just fine, but when I use the stylus for absolute pointing that's when things go all haywire. I have the thing set up to be wireless and thought it'd be a neat way to play on my television set.

This probably wouldn't go on the bug list because only weirdos like me would use an obscure device for something it wasn't intended. I figured though that maybe it'd be an easy thing to test out since you have artists with Wacom tablets there at Double Fine.

Thanks to everyone working so hard to get Broken Age bug free for the masses, I really do appreciate it.

Actually I haven't in some time, but I too happen to play games with my Bamboo... so you're not a total weirdo (or at least you're not alone :'))

Sign in to follow this