Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eladalfassa

To everyone at Double Fine, for the day before release

Hey! Tomorrow's the day before release, so I just wanted to say to everyone at Dobule Fine: Well done. Your game is amazing. I said it before. Many other people did. But I wanted to say it again.

I know it's going to be a stressful day for you all, so I wanted that if you start your day tomorrow by looking at the forums you'll have something positive and encouraging to look at.

I think I'm speaking for all backers (well, most backers. You can never please everyone) when I say that you guys are awesome, and I wish you great succcess.

So have a good day, try not to stress-out too much, and good luck!

Agreed! It's a beautiful and fun game, so just knock everyone's socks off tomorrow :D

Okay, that was kind of annoying and stupid. It seemed like I had some connection-error and my message didn't get posted, but now it turns out it was posted three times. And I can't delete them myself, can I?

Oh well, once again: good luck DF!

Good luck! I will be buying it again to give as a gift to my sister, who loved the old LucasArts-adventures and I'm sure she'll love this too. Broken Age turned out amazing, and this is only the first part. :)

Yes good luck guys, it's been a fun ride and you have made a beautiful game, I will be gifting a few copies to my friends and I'm sure they will like it!

Thanks a lot guys, the game is fantastic and ready for prime time! Let's hope the rest of the gaming community is ready for the treasure that awaits them. All the best!

To All Double Fine people. I am a well known GoG whore, err supporter. I'd buy this stuff again if it came on GoG. Would you please release it there? I need to complete my Double Fine adventure set :)

Thanks for fixing controls on PC, guys! This was quick. And wish you all the best, you've done a great work that deserves a recognition! Вы молодцы! )

Your game is amazing. I said it before. Many other people did. But I wanted to say it again.
It is way to easy, no real challenge and more a casual-kidsbook-click-through-thing than an oldschool adventure.

But besides that it has his charme, nice music and great speakers.

It was fun, still is, joining you guys on this crowdfunded journey and I don´t regret this.

But I hoped for another type of "adventure game".

Sign in to follow this