• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
bigstu80

Jumpy mouse sensitivity

The mouse sensitivity thing is a new option? The latest update felt a bit odd with the mouse movement so I went to options and saw the slider there and moved it up. Then my mouse just started jumping everywhere. Found it very hard to turn it back down when my mouse was flipping out :)

Logitech G5 mouse with default Windows 8 driver.

Hi there. Were you able to adjust the mouse sensitivity so that it felt good when you moved it?

Weird. The mouse was perfect before, now it's kinda jumpy. I'll try the sensitivity thing and see if that helps...

Edit: Hmm. If I turn it down, the mouse feels sluggish. If I leave it in the center, it occasionally jumps around. Argh. Did you guys change the mouse tracking recently or something like that?

Edit edit: Maybe it's ok now.

Yes, mouse cursor does these little jumps if sensitivity is increased. I'm on Windows 8 64 bit and I use Logitech Performance MX. Default DPI is 1000.

I think it may be the same problem as this.

It does look similar. I tried to move cursor diagonally and it indeed jumps up and down from time to time.

Sign in to follow this