• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
dillyz

Blu-Ray of the documentary

Hey guys it might just be a typo.

But on kickstarter the level i pledged at says i would get a blu ray / dvd of the documentary however the humble bundle link says

Your purchase of Broken Age $100 Tier gets you:

Exclusive access to the Beta on Steam

Broken Age, cross-platform and DRM-free

A Steam key for Broken Age, Windows, Mac and Linux

Digital Broken Age soundtrack

Digital documentary soundtrack

Documentary digital download

Digital art book

just want to make sure i will still receive the blu ray?

Thanks

Loved the game cant wait for ACT 2.

Yup yer Blu-ray will come with the boxed copy of the game. Humble Bundle is handling the digital side of things, whereas Fangamer is handling distribution of the Physical goods. :)

Yep, Blu-rays are coming, but not until the documentary has been completed! 2PP is still making episodes!

Any chance of separate purchase? I only backed enough for digi downloads, much regret, so sadness.

Thanks very much! the only reason I was asking is, due to our download situation in Australia its not feasible for me to stream it!

Thanks for the answer much appreciated

Great new if we could buy the Documentary on Blu-Ray or DVD as I would love to buy it

(I didnt have the funds when I backed the game first time around and now really regretting it :-( )

Sign in to follow this