Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crash tester123

Two words... Barenaked ladies (calm down, actionshark...)

a sequel to one word... gorillaz, allows me to show youy guys my favorite band of ALL FREAKIN' TIME! the Barenaked ladies

listen, and enjoy the awesome:

One week- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmpcXOCbs1c

When I fall-

Pinch me-

Wind it up-

Call and answer-

(they dont usually play with allanis or whatever... I was at that concert!)

What a good boy-

If i had a million dollars- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvapPF8wlg

and a newer version

Oh my goo-ness, why do you not have the Chimps song on that list?!

I love that band. My sister and mom liked it so when I was a kid growing up they were one of the many sounds that I grew to recognize but never really *knew* until my sister loaned me the CDs years later.

I also like all of their songs about bad things like the end of the world and how absolutely chipper they are. They just make me want to drink poison and dance until I die, only not really, but that would be funny, but not really, that would actually be horrible. But maybe not if there were chimps too. In diapers.

I loved that song. My sister sent me off with that CD when I went to Japan, so I associate Japan with funny monkeys on postcards.

I don't actually like BNL, is someone gonna' like track down my exact location and break my legs?

no, why dont you just get out of this topic and listen to your... nine inch nails or something by yourself and nothing will happen to you, okay?

I don't actually like BNL, is someone gonna' like track down my exact location and break my legs?

no, why dont you just get out of this topic and listen to your... nine inch nails or something by yourself and nothing will happen to you, okay?

That actually sounds like a great idea. Thank you Crash, even when you are mildly angry you are still a helpful friend.

That actually sounds like a great idea. Thank you Crash, even when you are mildly angry you are still a helpful friend.

;-) glad to help

Me neither, but I think crash is going to track me down and break my legs anyway. To foil his plan I had my legs surgically removes. Who's the joke on now?

And like all DFAF topics, this one has been made the victim of ADD as the conversation drifts towards amputees.
I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but considering the number of arguements I've had with Scareecrow the last few does, I think i need to take a vacation from this site...

Crash just got pwned!

While Trog was laughing at a "pwned moment", more like a retarded guy for cutting his legs off for no reason, I snuck up behind him in the shadows and cut HIS legs off, just because. As Trog sits in the... well, its not really the fetal position when your legs are cut off... I save the topic by adding a new song to this collection...

WHO GOT PWNED NOW, BIT*H?!

And like all DFAF topics, this one has been made the victim of ADD as the conversation drifts towards amputees.
I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but considering the number of arguements I've had with Scareecrow the last few does, I think i need to take a vacation from this site...

Not at all directed at you, simply (and in good humor) pointing out how all the members of this forum have an interesting habit of derailing topics.

Crash just got pwned!

While Trog was laughing at a "pwned moment", more like a retarded guy for cutting his legs off for no reason, I snuck up behind him in the shadows and cut HIS legs off, just because. As Trog sits in the... well, its not really the fetal position when your legs are cut off... I save the topic by adding a new song to this collection...

You bastard!

Crash just got pwned!

You bastard!

HAHA! I WIN! :coolgrin:

Crash just got pwned!

You bastard!

That's what you think!

Crash just got pwned!

You bastard!

That's what you think!

But I did win... by a landslide...

Crash just got pwned!

You bastard!

That's what you think!

*Facepalm* That was foreshadowing!

Crash just got pwned!

You bastard!

That's what you think!

*Facepalm* That was foreshadowing!

so does your face!

*Tires of the back and forth* Who likes War on Drugs? That song is awesome.

That song is amazing.

Here is a very well done artsy video of that song.

Sign in to follow this