Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryannumber1gamer

That Guy With The Glasses thread.

Disappointed that Shyamalan Month only had two reviews (The Happening and Lady In The Water).

Well, to be fair, he's already reviewed most of Shyamalan's films. What else is there left for him to review?

Well, I wanted him to review The Village.

Which was the critic on the the Nostalgia Critic network that posted a positive review of Man of Steel? I remember one of his points was that it was such good set-up for the sequel, so I'm curious what he thought of Batman vs Superman. EDIT: Oh, I've got it, it was Angry Joe :)

Which was the critic on the the Nostalgia Critic network that posted a positive review of Man of Steel? I remember one of his points was that it was such good set-up for the sequel, so I'm curious what he thought of Batman vs Superman. EDIT: Oh, I've got it, it was Angry Joe :)

I wonder if NC will do a clipless review of BvS with Angry Joe this year.

He has mixed feelings on it. I agree with a lot of the stuff he says about it.

He has mixed feelings on it. I agree with a lot of the stuff he says about it.

In his spoiler-free video, he gave it a borderline 6/7, and when he did the spoiler discussion video that number dropped to a 6, then went up again, and ended on a half-joking 4.

He DEFINITELY has mixed feelings on this one, and understandably so.

Speaking of, I haven't seen this pop up here, so here you go.

cwXfv25xJUw

I feel very bad for him, seeing how he has said that it was working on the movie that helped through his divorce. So yeah. That face tugs the heartstrings a little.

I think it's a dick move to say to an actor or director ppl hate your movie how do you feel about that? In an interview with out them even being prepared for it.

Exactly. I mean, that video isn't funny at all. It's sad as hell.

Sigh, were the makers of that film on crack?  Also, am I the only one who thinks the clipless reviews have improved?

4 minutes ago, epic said:

Sigh, were the makers of that film on crack?  Also, am I the only one who thinks the clipless reviews have improved?

I wish I was after seeing that. It was even worse then NC made out. The final battle goes on for %#$@&!ing ages and it's just stock footage. Like Food Fight.

So remember on the first movie it's the old mouse telling the kids the story of the Titanic. In the sequel 

Spoiler

it ends with them being immortal and trapped on an island with the Titanic for ever......so wtf!? 

Doug said in the making of TMNT 2 with Black Nerd and AVGN that he's trying to do another anniversary movie by 2018.

On 12/28/2016 at 10:14 PM, epic said:

Next week is the start of another Sequel Month. 

I have so much hope for Inspector Gadget 2, even if he said that it was better than the first one in his Disneycember review.

Sign in to follow this