Sign in to follow this  
Bidiot Bales

"An excellent thread."

Let's be honest, you got pwned. By someone who believes in fairies.
Again, I say it is the likes of you who are the trolls.

I can understand that you think him self-righteous, and I've already pointed out how the Bible itself says that his arguing with you is pointless (whether or not he's correct in the arguments he makes).

But I don't understand what is to be gained by you guys making incendiary posts. Of course, I know /why/ you are, but again pointing it out to you will not accomplish anything.

I don't know why you all are angry at God, but I'm asking you all to PLEASE stop trolling in here. And if it is Kishi who is the one that is trolling you, then please stop /feeding/ the trolls.

Why would we be angry at something we don't believe exists? I'm getting angry as a former Christian who's dealt with these types before. The type of Christian who thinks being a Christian is an excuse to act holier-than-thou and look for the devils in every corner that the poor unwashed masses are too blind to see. That attitude is disgusting to me. It gives Christians a bad name. And that pisses me off because I know tons of Christians who are amazing people and don't deserve their religion dragged through the mud by self righteous assholes.

Let's be honest, you got pwned. By someone who believes in fairies.
Again, I say it is the likes of you who are the trolls.

I can understand that you think him self-righteous, and I've already pointed out how the Bible itself says that his arguing with you is pointless (whether or not he's correct in the arguments he makes).

But I don't understand what is to be gained by you guys making incendiary posts. Of course, I know /why/ you are, but again pointing it out to you will not accomplish anything.

I don't know why you all are angry at God, but I'm asking you all to PLEASE stop trolling in here. And if it is Kishi who is the one that is trolling you, then please stop /feeding/ the trolls.

Ok if he was actually serious then I apologize for picking on the special kid in the thread. But I don't believe for a second that his posts are serious.

This is a thread about Biblical Continuity Errors, no-one went into a thread about how good god is and started to bash people. If anything arguing that god is real and the bible is correct sidetracked the thread in the first place and descended the discussion into this. And if your (plural) holy text says it's pointless to argue then you have a religiously derived reason not to argue, I on the other hand, am a heathen with no moral compass and cannot be expected to act except as a savage.

I guess I'll just carry on being pretty happy while other people insist I'm angry or sad or something. Right-o!

I guess I'll just carry on being pretty happy while other people insist I'm angry or sad or something. Right-o!

I got 99 problems, but religious indignation aint one.

My rap skills are a work in progress.

I would be perfectly okay with this becoming a blasphemous humor thread, but I'd be surprised if a mod didn't issue a cease and desist if that happened.

I keep expecting a mod to throw down a flag in this thread, but I guess we're still being politically correct enough.