Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aaronscientiae

doublefine's keeping a secret!

They keep teasing something this week and I wanna know NOW!

They moved the teamstream for massive chalice to today and were short about it.

The humble bundle twitter show a photo of them DEFINITELY NOT announcing something soon.

Any speculations?

Psychonauts 2? Brutal Legend 2? They got the rights for Grim Fandango 2? (if Valve can't count to 3, DF can't count to 2 I guess?)

Just playing, hope you are all well fellow DF fans.

I'll be very surprised if it's not Amnesia Fortnight. Tim already said it would happen in February so that they could get the Broken Age release out of the way first.

That said, I wouldn't mind if I'm wrong and it turns out to be Psychonauts 2 related.

I hate to speak against any Psychonauts 2 related hype, but I would assume that if it was ever developed, it'd require the entire Double Fine team to work on it (like they did with Pnauts 1 and Brutal Legend.). I fact that Double Fines teams are currently spread across four confirmed projects (and possibly two more IOS games) makes me doubt they could make something requiring that manpower right now.

I hate to speak against any Psychonauts 2 related hype, but I would assume that if it was ever developed, it'd require the entire Double Fine team to work on it (like they did with Pnauts 1 and Brutal Legend.). I fact that Double Fines teams are currently spread across four confirmed projects (and possibly two more IOS games) makes me doubt they could make something requiring that manpower right now.
I don't know about that, but Tim did say he didn't even want to think about Psychonauts 2 until Broken Age was finished.

Lots of little blips from Twitter and such come together to make me strongly believe that Amnesia Fortnight starts soon.

If they're using HumbleBundle again, then it's either going to be the Weekly Sale tomorrow, or it will be in a couple weeks after the Sid Meier bundle wraps up.

The funny thing is I was recently rewatching the 2012 amnesia fortnight and wanting to put some of my free time towards finally finishing all the prototypes. Ah well more things DF is always good news to my ears =D

Oh joy. I've been waiting for this. :) Just put in my $35 for the Blu-Ray collector's edition. :)

Sign in to follow this