Sign in to follow this  
urpils

please make more than 3 games! :)

Hi!

I can't believe how great and creative some of your pitches are and it's really hard to boil down my choices to just 3 games :/ So I would kindly ask you for one of the two things:

- Make more than 3 Prototypes (that would be great :D ) or

- Please allow more than 3 Votes and just create the 3 most popular.

The Thing is - I really really like many of the pitches (and guys who did them) and I would love to show them some appreciation. It feels bad to leave out so many great guys/pitches. There are some really talented, creative and cool people on your team - wow :)

Just wanted to let you know this. Thanks and have fun :)

Hi!

I can't believe how great and creative some of your pitches are and it's really hard to boil down my choices to just 3 games :/ So I would kindly ask you for one of the two things:

- Make more than 3 Prototypes (that would be great :D ) or

- Please allow more than 3 Votes and just create the 3 most popular.

The Thing is - I really really like many of the pitches (and guys who did them) and I would love to show them some appreciation. It feels bad to leave out so many great guys/pitches. There are some really talented, creative and cool people on your team - wow :)

Just wanted to let you know this. Thanks and have fun :)

+1

having a really hard time making choices. So that's what being in Tim's position feels like? :(

2 things

- Last time after the finalists were chosen they decided to make an extra game too. It depends on how big the project is for the ones that are finally pitched, if there's a couple of small ones they can probably squeeze another one in, but if they're all huge, etc.

- The initial 3 votes are just for the top 10 on monday, then you'll get to vote all over again based on the finalists, so you still may get a chance to vote for something you didn't get to vote for at the start :)

Sign in to follow this