Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Firman Drawing Double Fine People

Love this style! Can't wait to see more.

And I can't wait to see more of your Broken Age's yarn pals .

TYVM! Guess I should make a thread. :)

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone. The response has been so encouraging. And today I saw the valentine illos show up at the end of the Day 0 episode, which was awesome! John, I hope Mrs. Bernhelm liked it :)

I've started some games work (yay!) and didn't get to much DFdraws today save for this drawing of our intrepid stream hosts. It has been claimed that their depicted sizes might be slightly off, because I think in reality Amarisse is 1.5 or 1.75 times taller than Greg? Yes I think that's what I was being told:

gregandamarisse.jpg

kingtim.jpg

"..it's cool to show it to the Story Lord and have him be, like, "yeah!"...

-Brad Muir, Amnesia Fortnight Day 4

OH YEAH a couple more of these! Hi! I post them to Twitter and eventually my Facebook but this might be a good spot to collect them too. This little project has been impulsive and disorganized from the start, so apologies to the rad people in the studio I've neglected. And I'm probably not even aware of such neglect so feel free to get in touch with me or otherwise put yourself on my radar!

Jeremy Mitchell

jmitchell.png

Ray Crook

crook.png

Emily Johnstone

emilyj.png

Gabe Cinquepalmi

gabe.png

Paul O'Rourke

paul.png

Camden Stoddard

camden.png

Matt Hansen

hansen.png

Amarisse Sullivan (oh yeah happy birthday apparently!)

rissu.png

birthdayriss.png

And happy belated birthday to every other person in DF who has a birthday, maybe some of you don't and that's okay too

Holy smokes, so good!!

- people here are using them all over their facebooks and other internets :)

Michael - please fix and label your old links/embeds on this thread, and please do one of Spaff! (Unless I missed it it due to aforementioned issues.)

Forumites/DFers - please bombard Michael with any missing DFers, I want to see them all! Do we have [edit: strikethru, yes we do!]Camden Stoddard yet?[/s] Lee Petty? Non-perms like Khris Brown, Bagel, Peter Chan, Peter McConnell? Past staffers like Chris-Remo-peering-round-a-door? (Sorry Michael, this is your fault for being amazing.)

Also, I hadn't twigged that many DFers are using Mike's art for avatars. So cool!

Haha, these are excellent! Glad you revived this thread, Michael, as I missed these first time round (February 2014 - wow, that was back in my DFAF lurking days).

My favourite has got to be King Tim. But loving Kee's facial expression and skateboarding Paul too.

Aww, and you drew Little and Dipper too! Awesome. :D

Sign in to follow this