Sign in to follow this  
oughtobe

AF14 2PP Daily Videos?

The downloads are HD and exclusive to people who bought into the AF bundle. Also, only people who paid into the AF can get the prototypes (the three Double Fine ones plus the Pendleton Ward one if you beat the average). So those are the only exclusives. Everything else is pretty much publically available.

In short, not really, no.

Hey guys, it is working a bit different this year, so I figured I should step in and clarify! The doc will indeed be available to stream publicly on YouTube. We just can't contain the aweseomeness of 2PP and it must be unleashed on the world! There will indeed be digital downloads though for those of you who purchased the bundle. Those will come at the end though, as 2PP would like a chance to touch everything one last time before putting up the final versions. Until then, enjoy the streams!

Any word on when the videos will be up? This is the second day right? So we've got Day Zero but no Day 1 yet; so what a two day lag for updates?

I'm fine with that, I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to follow four teams and edit the videos in such a short period, just be nice to know.

Any chance to get these videos as downloads instead of youtube links? I'm having a very unreliable internet right now, so I've not been able to get more than 2-3 minutes of video before losing my wifi connection...

Any chance to get these videos as downloads instead of youtube links? I'm having a very unreliable internet right now, so I've not been able to get more than 2-3 minutes of video before losing my wifi connection...

Not until the AF is over. It is a lot of work to get them up, and 2PP guys want another pass over the vids to up their quality.

Hey guys, it is working a bit different this year, so I figured I should step in and clarify! The doc will indeed be available to stream publicly on YouTube. We just can't contain the aweseomeness of 2PP and it must be unleashed on the world! There will indeed be digital downloads though for those of you who purchased the bundle. Those will come at the end though, as 2PP would like a chance to touch everything one last time before putting up the final versions. Until then, enjoy the streams!

But that ist not, what 2PP postet her last week. Now I'm a little upset because I had actually planned to look at the videos on the way to work on the train. But without possibility to download the video It does not work :-(

You can copy a youtube video to your hard drive. I am not sure if we are allowed to say how here though. (And it would be very uncool to make those public.) I have been using that method to watch the DFA doc on my commute. Try googling for the obvious terms and you should find it.

Bit confused in what day I'm actually watching. I think DF finished day 3, but the doc is still on day 1? Or is it Day 1 of the AF doc, and it actuallly is Day 2 of the actual AF? I don't have time to watch all the streams (and I'm in a different timezone, Netherlands). I remember from the last AF that the docs were basically made shortly after the day ended at DF?

You always had a delay between the release of the documentary and the actual progress. I think it just feels a lot longer because you get your update in the morning of the next day.

I have the same problem with confusion because of the time zones(another Dutch person here), but just expect your updates in the morning with a two day gap for the documentary.

Bit confused in what day I'm actually watching. I think DF finished day 3, but the doc is still on day 1? Or is it Day 1 of the AF doc, and it actuallly is Day 2 of the actual AF? I don't have time to watch all the streams (and I'm in a different timezone, Netherlands). I remember from the last AF that the docs were basically made shortly after the day ended at DF?

Yesterday was Day 3, today is Day 4. The Documentary is lagged behind because it takes them a day to edit all their footage. So yesterday was Day 1's Documentary. Today should be Day 2's Documentary. Monday will be Day 3's Documentary, which will be Day 5 of the AF.

So earlier today I noticed Day 4 was up on YouTube.

I didn't have time to watch it, but when I got home after work, it had been removed.

What gives?

So earlier today I noticed Day 4 was up on YouTube.

I didn't have time to watch it, but when I got home after work, it had been removed.

What gives?

I can't seem to find Day 7's morning stand-ups on the Twitch, the first video starts at desktop streams :( am I missing something?

I can't seem to find Day 7's morning stand-ups on the Twitch, the first video starts at desktop streams :( am I missing something?

It seems twitch didn't save the morning stand ups for some reason.

Awwwww :(

/sadface

I guess maybe most of the footage will at least be in tomorrow's 2PP video.

(and maybe the full thing on the bluray? I don't know what they intend to put on there)

/sadface

I guess maybe most of the footage will at least be in tomorrow's 2PP video.

(and maybe the full thing on the bluray? I don't know what they intend to put on there)

was downloading the daily vids from youtube to watch on my ipad but now youtube appears to have blocked access (to html5 vids at least) - any chance of sticking em on vimeo?

To those looking to watch offline, the official YouTube app (on Android anyway, presume it's the same on iOS) can pre-load vids in your 'Watch List' so just add them there the night before, have it pre-load whilst you sleep and then watch the next day.

Is it just me or at ~9:30 in the latest video (day 7) the video just will not continue. This is on Youtube.

I've tried the past few days, different resolutions, downloading, etc... and it always gets stuck before completing. All other videos work...

Is it just me or at ~9:30 in the latest video (day 7) the video just will not continue. This is on Youtube.

I've tried the past few days, different resolutions, downloading, etc... and it always gets stuck before completing. All other videos work...

Same here.

Same here.

Just fixed. Don't know how, but it works now!

Same here.

Just fixed. Don't know how, but it works now!

I'm still having this problem for day 7, on multiple computers. Video hangs for me around 19:40, though.

Same, I've tried on several computers and web browsers, and even got my friend from a different house to try it. Can't get anything past the 20ish minute park.

Sign in to follow this