Sign in to follow this  
oughtobe

AF14 2PP Daily Videos?

Any ETA for the download links in our library ? I would definitely be better than using some plugin to download the YouTube videos...

Also I think you should better communicate / explain the situation next time as I really didn't know when to expect a new video nor where I had to look. I had to ask on a forum to find out that I needed to go to Youtube to see the documentary...

The twitch streams did a fantastic job of directing people to youtube, I think it was just the actual AF page on HB which failed to link to them.

The twitch streams did a fantastic job of directing people to youtube, I think it was just the actual AF page on HB which failed to link to them.

The humblebundle page changed the link from AF2012 to AF2014 after the first video was posted. I think that confused a lot of people (or just me).

It´s my first Amnesia Fortnight and now I am happy to be a part of it. Who will I found the daily vidoes for download? In my Humblebundle-Libary?
You'll find downloads in your Humble Library under Amnesia Fortnight 2014. We'll be trying to get videos up on the stream and in the library around the same time. I believe that one difference this year is that videos will be going up on Youtube to view instead of being hidden behind a Vimeo paywall.

I have still no videos in my humblebundle-libary. What is wrong? Were are the videos?

... You'll find downloads in your Humble Library under Amnesia Fortnight 2014. We'll be trying to get videos up on the stream and in the library around the same time. I believe that one difference this year is that videos will be going up on Youtube to view instead of being hidden behind a Vimeo paywall.

I have still no videos in my humblebundle-libary. What is wrong? Were are the videos?

I think they're only

. My HB library page and my HB AF key URL (which previously took me to the voting page) both take me to the same library page that only lists the prototypes for download.

I guess they weren't able to get both uploads available at the same time and are now postponing the HB library uploads until they are no longer "rough cuts"? I don't think video downloads were available very quickly for AF2012 either, but I'm not sure. I believe they're busy polishing up the videos for the Collector's Edition Blu-ray. Not sure if those versions will be made available to sub-$35 backers.

They are doing better quality edits and will also make a wrap up video, just like they had AF2012. The HD version will probably be available on the Humble Bundle page when finished, but I don't remember whether 2PP or DF have confirmed whether that will be done or not.

I REALLY would like to know if we're gonna have those videos or not. I'd have to download the Youtube videos instead and I'd rather do it now than in 6 months when I'll remember to do it.

It's a bit disappointing to be left in the dark abouth so much this year. There wasn't even any clear mention of the daily recaps being on youtube instead of on the Humble Bundle page like the previous one. Communication guys !!!

I REALLY would like to know if we're gonna have those videos or not. I'd have to download the Youtube videos instead and I'd rather do it now than in 6 months when I'll remember to do it.

It's a bit disappointing to be left in the dark abouth so much this year. There wasn't even any clear mention of the daily recaps being on youtube instead of on the Humble Bundle page like the previous one. Communication guys !!!

I have a feeling they are coming. 2PP guys are out of the country right now on their other business -- but we'll get 'em. Just maybe not to everyone's satisfaction on timetables unfortunately.

Smiles

Sign in to follow this