Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ephezius

AF Schedule

What hiatus? Spacebase is currently in playable development, if you are just now finding out about this game. Otherwise, I don't have any clue what you are taking about. $25 takes the game. more gets you more. http://www.spacebasedf9.com/buy

The entire company will be on hiatus from their current projects during amnesia fortnight..,

Well AF hasn't actually started yet. They just put the pitches out. Also the blog said the second week of February so probably sometimes this week.

Well, we better get an update in the next 4 days, or we may be out of luck until the game jam ends.

I saw a comment from JP here that said he's trying to get the next alpha build out before then. I don't know if that would be 3c or 4, but hopefully it will be stable enough for us before AF starts!

Alpha 4 is out now, I'll be monitoring to see if we need to put up 4a before Tuesday, which is when AF starts. Then we'll be hands-off for two weeks (the "amnesia" part means we forget what we're working on), and then we'll be right back on Spacebase.

Alpha 4 is out now, I'll be monitoring to see if we need to put up 4a before Tuesday, which is when AF starts. Then we'll be hands-off for two weeks (the "amnesia" part means we forget what we're working on), and then we'll be right back on Spacebase.

Awesome news!!!! Thanks guys!

Sign in to follow this