Derelict

Eras of Adventure

Ether

ExtraTerrarium

Mnemonic

Project Xing

Steed

What Could Go Wrong

I assume humble will update the AF 2014 bundle page to revote. No changes there that I can see ATM.

Breach

Dear Leader

Derelict

Eras of Adventure

ExtraTerrarium

ether

Mnemonic

Project 行

Steed

What Could Go Wrong

I don't see two space games getting through. Ether seems very much like White Birch from last time expect instead of name dropping Shadow of the Colossus it's Journey.

WCGW seems to have a lot of traction, but I don't like horror and I wonder if hard gore works in this company. It makes me cringe imagining the Double Headed Baby greeting me as I launch the game wearing a mask of human skin.

I'm curious about Breach. Dear Leader looks great. Mnemonic is brilliant and has so much opportunity in the concept. Steed is a *Double Fine* Double Fine game. It fits the spirit of the DF catalogue.

all three of mine are there too, plus the one I changed at the last minute (so, my top 4)

I feel bad for all those who didn't get picked... I hope they aren't too bummed, I really would like to see ALL those idea come to life just as you imagined! Maybe you'll keep those on the back-burner or develop them more on-the-side in all your spare-time (lol, spare time, who has that, right?) seriously though, you are all bustin with creativity, it's truly inspirational!!!

WCGW seems to have a lot of traction, but I don't like horror and I wonder if hard gore works in this company. It makes me cringe imagining the Double Headed Baby greeting me as I launch the game wearing a mask of human skin.

I agree with that to some extent, but to me one of the reasons why Amnesia Fortnight exists is exactly so they can try out completely different things.

I voted for Reentry, which is an intentionally difficult first person physics-based "puzzle-platformer", with little plot and no character development - something very far from double fine "double fine" games. Pesonally, I think the idea is brilliant, and I am intrigued to see what DF can do with it.

I didn't vote for WCGW as I wasn't looking for another adventure and because I'm also not a big fan of horror games, but I wouldn't dismiss an idea because it does not seem to fit the company.

Anyway, 5 out of my top 10 made it to the second vote :).

I agree with that to some extent, but to me one of the reasons why Amnesia Fortnight exists is exactly so they can try out completely different things.

I voted for Reentry, which is an intentionally difficult first person physics-based "puzzle-platformer", with little plot and no character development - something very far from double fine "double fine" games. Pesonally, I think the idea is brilliant, and I am intrigued to see what DF can do with it.

I didn't vote for WCGW as I wasn't looking for another adventure and because I'm also not a big fan of horror games, but I wouldn't dismiss an idea because it does not seem to fit the company.

Anyway, 5 out of my top 10 made it to the second vote :).

Sure, they can choose to make what they like. But from what I've heard I don't know if I'd like WCGW no matter who made it. I like the filters and filmgrain effects they might use, but I'm not into gore. If it was a 70's Blacksploitation game that I'd be into.

Sure, they can choose to make what they like. But from what I've heard I don't know if I'd like WCGW no matter who made it. I like the filters and filmgrain effects they might use, but I'm not into gore. If it was a 70's Blacksploitation game that I'd be into.

I don't like horror either but I found the pitch amazing. I don't think it will be scary as much as it will be hilarious and it won't be the kind of gore that's disgusting as much as it will be ludicrous. At least that's the vibe I got from the trailer and the forum thread.

Sign in to follow this