• Announcements

• Spaff

New Forum software & theme display issues   07/20/2017

The latest forum update has caused some readability issues with our themes!  This was unexpected, so might take a little bit of time to fix, sorry about that. I think we've fixed the main ones though. We could have a bunch of new features too, I just need to look at those and see what we have enabled etc. More on that soon! If you spot any issues or things we need to tweak, please post them here:   a
Lasd

Bad Golf: Community Edition

A quick update on some stuff that happened last month.

bobsayshilol is no longer in a position to host the custom matchmaking servers we were using for the game. He's submitted some changes (which I've merged) that revert it back to using the old one, but there's still a bug in place that's preventing it from working at the moment (otherwise I'd have done new builds of the game).

Fingers crossed that we'll find a way to work through it soon. If anybody wants to jump in and have a go, feel free. I'm always happy to review and merge pull requests.

Another small update!

@invadererik has kindly put some work into updating Bad Golf to build and run happily with the current version of Unity (5.6). This is likely to be of benefit to anybody who might get excited about doing Bad Golf stuff across Amnesia Fortnight this year :)

If there ends up being any activity, I'll make a new thread in the 2017 Community AF subforum, otherwise, discussion can happen here.

Edit: Looks like I'm the only one who can post here. PM me if you're interested in doing Bad Golf stuff this year, and I'll get stuff sorted.