Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Indiana Jones

Is/Will AF 2014 available in Documentary Download form ?

Hi guys/gals, I just found out about AF 2014! Awesome!

Where do I go to catch up on the development process (from the beginning) Will I have to buy this weeks humble bundle to access it like with AF 2012?

By the looks of it, things have progressed quite far and I'm gutted that I've missed out! Help!

Thanks!

DERP!

I think I had to click the 'contribute and vote' button on humble bundle to purchase access to the 2014 documentaries.

Sorry, I assumed it meant that I had to vote for something right then and there, and I didn't want to do that as I haven't seen the development process yet.

You haven't missed much yet, just the first round of votes which selected 10 projects which we can now vote on again to select the final 3 games that will be made.

The result of this final vote will be announced live on Thursday, so you have until then to look at all the remaining 10 projects and vote. And only then it really starts, the voting is just a bonus anyhow, the interesting part is seeing the games getting made :)

You can watch the livestream that you missed from the last vote on twitch.tv/doublefine or http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleFineProd

Sign in to follow this