Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alephred

Just a harmless derelict. Not full of murderous Kill-bots. Come inside and see.

There's nothing suspicious about my featureless, airless, cube-shaped spaceship, nope. Also, we have no airlocks, that's not a problem for you, right?

To follow up, my Security never went to the beacon, presumably because there was no airlock to get inside. I ended up highlighting the entire ship for demolition.

To my surprise, the swarm of Kill-bots did not react in any way to my workers. Screenshot attached. I may just leave the floorboards there to be the basis of my new 'Kill-bot Island'.

Chillin.jpg

Chillin.jpg.d3b844858f5c50109598abfb9050

I had some killbots in an earlier save of mine, I wish I had finished deconstructing their island to see how they'd respond.

Murderbots, I wuv U. I know I missed Valentine's Day by a couple of days, and it tears me up inside.

Wuv.jpg

Wuv.jpg.d2eee25365ca3776cd0c2d8f964ddc98

That's adorable.

It seems like Killbots are nothing but kind and gentle lovers inside their bases because there's no combat in space suits yet. Raiders don't harass people going in and out of your airlocks either, and security is similarly disinterested in fighting while they're in their hardsuits.

Hostiles have invaded my base? Hostiles have invaded my heart.

hostiles.jpg

hostiles.jpg.29033a03738849e9d2e16d21dd0

There needs to be more threats (and more interesting threats). How long have you been playing.. I have had many humorous experiences with parasites... (I have had the game since the day of release)

Its always fun when a base dies in catastrophically hilarious ways.

That darlict reminds me of a borg cube btw.

When some of those religious nutjobs come knocking on my bulkhead, I expect raiders, not a batalion of killbots.

That was disappointing, considering I had only L1 armor and pistols on my security staff.

Sign in to follow this