Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trogdor The Burninator

So......I'm gonna' make a Brutal Legend LBP Level.

It's a Crazy Train, guh!

Since it's in Perdition, it must be a Soul Train.

That's actually not until Brütal Legend 2: How Eddie Got His Groove Back.

That's absolutely stella'.

It's a Crazy Train, guh!

Since it's in Perdition, it must be a Soul Train.

That's actually not until Brütal Legend 2: How Eddie Got His Groove Back.

That's absolutely stella'.

No Grid....no. You're awesome and all, but you can't do that.

Doesn't just about every normal person overhype Halo while it really is a generic b-grade shoot-em-up?

I'm not overhyping it. I like it. I think it's more than just a generic b-grade shooter. The only reason it seems that way is because it's so popular everyone else copied it.

Doesn't just about every normal person overhype Halo while it really is a generic b-grade shoot-em-up?

Thank you.

In all honesty, I've only played the first one, and I liked it for the most part. I didn't dislike it, anyway. Grenades were handy, being always ready, and having to choose your weapons as you went made things a little more interesting... but all in all, it just didn't impress me that much. For as epic of a story as they were trying to make it, the enemies (at least the grunts) just didn't feel threatening. Overall, they were just too cartoonish, and hard to really take seriously. If the overall tone of the game were lighter, then the grunt's antics would be welcome... but they didn't fit with what Halo was trying to be. Other than that, it's not bad, per se. It's just not as impossibly amazing as everyone seems to think it is.

BACK ON TOPIC: Chrome volcanoes would be awesome if you can pull it off.

Thank you.

In all honesty, I've only played the first one, and I liked it for the most part. I didn't dislike it, anyway. Grenades were handy, being always ready, and having to choose your weapons as you went made things a little more interesting... but all in all, it just didn't impress me that much. For as epic of a story as they were trying to make it, the enemies (at least the grunts) just didn't feel threatening. Overall, they were just too cartoonish, and hard to really take seriously. If the overall tone of the game were lighter, then the grunt's antics would be welcome... but they didn't fit with what Halo was trying to be. Other than that, it's not bad, per se. It's just not as impossibly amazing as everyone seems to think it is.

BACK ON TOPIC: Chrome volcanoes would be awesome if you can pull it off.

I'll do my best.

i have yet to get LBP :down:

i need to get it.

Wanna get it for me too while you're out? :D

depends if you have $60 lol.

Sure you wanna' make that investment Zee? Not to judge, but you don't seem to be into platformers all that much. Because even with the fun stuff you can do otherwise, it is at it's core, a platformer.

Someone want to pick up some groceries for me while they're out? Here's my market list:

lighter

bagels

mac and cheese

lemon-iced tea

green tea

PB&J

bread

...Also, if someone wants to pick up my meds at the drugstore...

halo 3 tis be meh favorite game of all time.

in the lbp level you should try and put in some decapitations on things.

Sure you wanna' make that investment Zee? Not to judge, but you don't seem to be into platformers all that much. Because even with the fun stuff you can do otherwise, it is at it's core, a platformer.

i actually do like a good platformer. so yes im willing to make the invesment.

I was gonna say, what's wrong w/ platformers?

A good platformer is the reason most of us are here, actually... o.O

exactly what i was thinking.

exactly what i was thinking.

Well hell, I just wasn't thinking. My bad. And of course I love me some platforming...it's one of my favorite genres I fucking love to jump!

HEY! REMEMBER THIS?!?!?! Well, I'm finally getting off my ass and making it a reality. I'm going to LBP-ify the intro, and add a little surprise or two at the end. Currently I'm finding a way to cleverly use the Seperator (as I've already got plans for Clementine and the Duece.) There's going to be some rewards as well, I'm thinking of giving a Battle-Nun, Druid, Brutak Legend Sticker Design and the Deuce as gifts...are there any other requests? Blaze, since you are pretty much swamped with studying, I thought I'd let you test the level or something. Is there anyone who wants to help? We've got a little less than a month to work on this baby, but I think we can do a quality job.

Sign in to follow this