Sign in to follow this  
this field blank

Intentionally changed title

Brandon Dillon? Nope. I know this not because of super creepy stalking of DF people but because of the fact that Brandon hides cryptographic love letters in all his work. Also, it's not creepy to break encryption to read people's love letters.

Edit: I may be misremembering this. I could have sworn there was a tribute message to Brandon's fiancé (wife? significant other?) somewhere in Hack 'n' Slash (either the prototype from AF12 or the announcement for the full game), but I can't find it anymore.

Edit 2: I swear I'm not crazy. Replaying Hack 'n' Slash now to verify sanity.

Edit 3: Ha! I'm not insane! Man, that took way too long to figure out (again).

Fame is weird.

yup.

Think of it this way - at some point all those Rick Springfield posters hanging on those walls around the world must be replaced with someone else's eventually? Nature, buds... nature ...

Like Minecraft developers giving out autographs it can happen. However, there's a fine line and I think this one crosses it, well, at least touches it.

You are now the community creep.

#creepyfieldblank

jk, I'm following Tim's wife on Twitter for some reason...

I thought Brandon's GF was that asian lady whose face appear as a photo in BL and Psychonauts if you stand at the exactly right place looking at the exactly right angle... that was one damn weird easter egg :P

I agree on the creepy levels slowly rising, whatever the case..

If this was a thread asking if one of the female staff members was single... how long till it was removed?

Hence why this thread is now locked. I need to watch the forums more.

If this was a thread asking if one of the female staff members was single... how long till it was removed?

Hence why this thread is now locked. I need to watch the forums more.