Sign in to follow this  
Risse

Meet the AF 2014 Teams!

Love these usual suspect lineups!

I see 2PP is continuing to do an amazing job at creating these AF videos just like in 2012!

Oh yeah, and, Amarisse, it was hilarious watching you and Greg play Papers, Please. You would think an Approved and Rejected visa should at least get someone halfway through the border :I

Amensia Fortnight 2014

I noticed that at least Elliot Roberts and Kristen Russel are on two teams. Is that common for AFs and how do they divide their time between two teams?

Haha I love the photos! Wonder what they were thinking while having these taken :D. Was Pen looking down at the Lil Pink Buddies? Thanks for this Amarisse.

I don't know how to Quote Reply properly. I'm a forum n00b. :P

Acefox: RIGHT?! Shmeesh!! :)

flesk: Yeah! It's pretty common, actually. The ones doing double-duty are Kristen, Elliott, Adrian, and Panya. Su is also on LPBB and Levi's helping with Dear Leader, too!

Taekon: The photos I took pretty much captured a fake sneeze. He just finished there. :D

Compared to the AF2012 footage, most of the cool long hair and manly beards are gone. I've barely recognized some of you guys.

I just wanted to say Congrats to all the AF teams for their hard efforts in making these wonderful prototypes, and letting us fans watch them work their magic throughout it all! I know we'll all be clamoring for these to get made into full games!

Double Fine must be one of the coolest places to work in the games industry!

My goodness, look at all those beautiful people, you guys are always super inspiring!~

It was great watching you guys handle the amnesia fortnight these past two weeks (and a bit).

And the prototypes look great, can't wait to get my hands on them!

Thanks to 2PP for doing an amazing job with capturing it all, and some amazing livestream transitions. Awesome!

And thanks to Greg and Amarisse, you two were a fun to watch play games, and it was great interacting with you on the chat! You guys rock.

So yeah, thanks Doublefine for an awesome event, I'm already looking forward to the next one!

But before that, I hope you guys won't have too much of a systems shock transitioning back into your regular schedules. ;)

I hope the constant surveillance by 2PP isn't too tiresome for you guys, because I loved both public Amnesia Fortnights. You've got a backer in me for every time you do this thing, watching you work makes me feel good and gives me hope for game development and my own career therein... I'm hoping I'll be lucky enough to join an inspired company like Double Fine one day... or maybe even Double Fine itself, dare I dream? ;)

All the best to all of you, and fingers crossed for all your projects.

Compared to the AF2012 footage, most of the cool long hair and manly beards are gone. I've barely recognized some of you guys.

I think Tim issued an edict outlawing all haircuts and men's grooming until they shipped Broken Age ;)

Sign in to follow this