• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

T-Shirt poll!

Which Broken Age t-shirt should we make?!  

599 members have voted

1. 1. Which Broken Age t-shirt should we make?!

• Mog Chothra
    • Spoon
    • Vella and Shay

Can we get spoon without the text?

Also, I love the yarn friends cuddle attack idea, if a 4th option would still be possible.

ACQhzM5.jpg

I just wanted to post a larger size of the picture, because I couldn't decide between 2nd and 3rd shirts, I would probably buy one of each. I voted for the third one though.

(Click on the picture to see a larger view)

I like all 3, but voted Vella/Shay. Will these be available to purchase in the DF store?

I can't say I'm excited for either one. What I'd like would be something like Vella & Shay or Cuddle Attack on the back and the Spoon on the front like a badge on the chest.

Right now, [del]fluorescent[/del] radioactive Vella & Shay feel creepy and spoon is too small for front print :(

The spoon t-shirt must have the knife in the back!

For a second there, I thought Shay's left arm looked like... something else.

So yeah, I voted for that one.

For a second there, I thought Shay's left arm looked like... something else.

So yeah, I voted for that one.

Shay on the left arm and Vella on the right. That could work.

(yes, I know that's not what you meant)

Please please please put it/these on the double fine store or something. I'll take all 3! If not all 3 then spoon, but if not on the DF Store then none, if I can't have one... NO ONE CAN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COME ON, MOG CHOTHRA!!!!

The spoon is my second choice.

The Vella/Shay is my third choice. I think Vella/Shay would be the most ideal image for the shirt, but something about the way a shirt fits on the body just doesn't play up the symmetry in that image as well as I'd like. I mean, naturally bodies are symmetrical along that point, but it just doesn't feel as perfect as it does on the title screen. The shirt shape combined with the dead space created around them by the lengths of their legs sort of detracts from its power somehow and makes it feel flimsy.

I would make Vella & Shay my number one if you cropped the ends of their legs, enlarged them, then put one of them on the front and one of them on the back. Here is a rough approximation.

Shay in similar positioning on back.

CgPAn0q.jpg

It's true that you lose a little something with that design, but I think you gain a lot more than you lose. If it were more like that, I'd buy the f*** out of it.

Now, if it had been the knife, we'd be talking.

I agree! And I just had to go with the spoon here.

I like the idea of Vella and Shay, because they best represent the game, but that landscape-oriented image of them on a primarily portrait-oriented shirt just does not work. I would vote for a redesign of those two in a way that is less....vertically challenged.

I dunno, I don't warm up particularly to any of these designs, they mostly don't make much use of the whole canvas a T-shirt offers. The Mog Chothra design comes closest, so I voted for that, though I wish it would be more centred.

Sign in to follow this