• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

T-Shirt poll!

Which Broken Age t-shirt should we make?!  

599 members have voted

1. 1. Which Broken Age t-shirt should we make?!

• Mog Chothra
    • Spoon
    • Vella and Shay

Aight folks, we're gearing up some new merch for PAX East and were hoping to make one for Broken Age. Thought it would be fun to give you all a chance to decide which we make! Here are three options Bagel came up with. Let us know which you like the most!

ACQhzM5.jpg

Torn between the spoon & the Vella/Shay one but ultimately went for Vella/Shay as to me that's says Broken Age best without words.

I voted for Vella\Shay, but I feel like they should be on the back of the shirt.

Vella/Shay all the way

Now, if it had been the knife, we'd be talking.

I love Spoon, but the actual shirt design doesn't really pop.

So it's back to Vella and Shay.

The spoon is fun, but my vote's gotta go for Vella and Shay!

Spoon would be good if the graphic was printed bigger (not to be picky, haha). Still voted for it anyhow

I need to have giant, many eyed, tentacled, brain like thingy on my chest. I didn't say I want to, I need to!

Wish the Shay/Vella one was of the first screen of the game where you choose which character. Like on the website...

I went the spoon.

I voted for Vella and Shay, but it took me a bit to decide between that design and the spoon.

No grabbing Gary!?

I want a full backer refund. :P

Just kidding... I voted spoon for utter cuteness...

We're talking about Broken Age shirts and there is no Yarn Friends / Cuddle Attack design?

How is that possible?!

In the mean time, I'm voting for Mr Spoon... but seriously Cuddle Attack ftw!

We're talking about Broken Age shirts and there is no Yarn Friends / Cuddle Attack design?

How is that possible?!

+1

btw THE MOG CHOTHRA is BADASS!!!

Come on guys!!! How is the "bad guy" receiving so little votes? PLS

Any design is great, but I'd vote for a t-shirt color that wasn't black, I've had enough of those in my lifetime.

Doesn't Mog Chothra work against a dark olive green background?

Sign in to follow this