Sign in to follow this  
Derek Brand

The Daily Screenshot Thread

day 8
That looks great! Looks like you lifted it right out of one of those old noire movies :D

Looks awesome, Derek! Can't wait to play this!

I'm actually hoping that at the end of playing the Mnemonic prototype, it will end on a cliff hanger. That way it'll build enough demand from people wanting to find out the conclusion to make this into a full fledged game!

That duck is horrifying. No way it can be ignored.

Really nice! Will you still put in that that epic Cityscape in the background, with all the neon signs and search lights?

I like the idea of a cliffhanger ending. Just have the VO say "And then I remembered... EVERYTHING" - Bam, Fade to black, Credits, Thanks for playing ;)

What did he remember, I have to know! DEREK BRAND, YOU'RE A GENIUS!

Say! Some of the team members' names have lost their billing to a chicken drumstick! Is this some kind of Lynchian clue? Colonel Sanders??

Congrats on surviving Amnesia Fortnight!

And holey cow, those day 10 screens look amazing! The lights and shadows, great ambience! :D

I'd love to say that I'm looking forward to seeing it in action on the playday stream later today,

but I don't really want to spoil the experince of playing it.... Decisions, decisions.... *sigh*

Hey! Day 10!!!! see you all tomorrow!

That turkey leg should look more like a wrench :)

Now that I think about it, Turkey Wrenches would fit right into Brütal Legend! It already had Exaust Pipe Meat, so... be sure to add those should there ever be a Sequel ;)

Looking great, makes me want to play it right now! :D

Man- wish I had Occulus VR goggles to see what this glowing Speedo in Mneumonic is all about!

I have an Oculus Rift just waiting for the download to show up on the Humble page. Come onnnn :)

Congratulations Derek and the team.

Sign in to follow this