Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus

Which of the non-chosen projects should get Kickstarted?

I think it's more likely they'd do a Kickstarter for the AF projects as they are steps further along than the other pitches and now have time investments in them.

The prototypes could be more likely sure, though they've pitched Headlander to developers in the past, so they seem to have a fair amount of idea of it, and a bit of initial investment. That is why it already had some sweet art and video.

Smiles

I was really bummed when What could go wrong? Didn't make the cut, not just because I really liked the idea but I think half the fun of the videos are the people that run the projects. I liked Dave throughout AF last year and his bits in the BA doc have been cool as well. Luckily he's on Pen's team and seems to be contributing heavily there so that's exciting. Yeah I realise man crush and everything, but hey everyone wants to see cool stuff made.

IMO, the consensus is already clear:

Number 1 - What Could Go Wrong

Number 2 - Eras of Adventure

I'd love to hear from Double Fine employees.

IMO, the consensus is already clear:

Number 1 - What Could Go Wrong

Number 2 - Eras of Adventure

I'd love to hear from Double Fine employees.

I don't think you could go wrong with What Could Go Wrong?

Maybe the title.

Maybe Slasher instead. Or, some cheesy 80's-sounding movie title like: Cabin Party Massacre; Or, something ridiculous like: Camp Stabby-stab.

I don't think you could go wrong with What Could Go Wrong?

Maybe the title.

Maybe Slasher instead. Or, some cheesy 80's-sounding movie title like: Cabin Party Massacre; Or, something ridiculous like: Camp Stabby-stab.

Sign in to follow this