Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tim Schafer

T-shirt poll #2 - Which cereal?

Which brand of Space Cereal would you most like on a T-shirt?  

492 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand of Space Cereal would you most like on a T-shirt?

• Choco Rockets
    • Cinna Moons
    • Honey Holo-Grahams
    • Nebu-lumps
    • Soylent Dreams
    • Crispy Bunches o’ Space
    • Bran Blasters
    • Strawberry Comet Trails
    • Whole Grain Nutrient Paste
    • Mutant Munch
    • Galactic Slime
    • SPLARGH
    • All of them, tiled like in that picture.
    • Just the top six tiled, so the pictures can be bigger

Hi!

There is another poll about Broken Age T-shirt designs, and a Vella-n-Shay design is narrowly winning. But many people expressed a preference for cereal shirts. So I thought I'd take a poll about your favorite cereal, and then put it up in a poll against the Vella/Shay shirt.

So, if you could have a tshirt of one brand of space cereal, which would it be? Hmmm?

tumblr_n0uubwqVQY1rhhn7to2_500.jpg

Really think about it. Like, wearing it. With that cereal on your very own chest. NOW which one do you like best?

That's actually a pretty tough call, Tim. We may have to narrow it down to 3 and poll again.

Cinna Moons is good because of the Voyage dans la lune reference. Soylent Dreams because of Soylent Green. Crispy Bunches O' Space for simple nonsense. Galactic Slime's box makes it look especially appetizing.

Wholegrain Nutrient Paste for me! It's the future of food. You also know it's healthier and fills you up more than regular Nutrient Paste, because it's WHOLEGRAINS!

Do I vote for my favorite design, or do I vote for "top six" but by doing so sacrifice my ability to influence the top designs?

DECISIONS!

The voting on this is gonna be kinda weird, because I think it'll be the case for most people (maybe I'm wrong) that they maybe have a favourite, but if that one doesn't win, their preference would definitely be to have some/all of them tiled.

At least, if you're gonna sell the most amount of shirts, I think you might be better off going with the tiled idea than whatever comes out on top. That's my gut feeling.

I would like a Mutant Munich T-Shirt.

As for the other T-Shirt poll, none of them looks good, the DFA backer shirt really was a nice one but these, nah.

Despite the many options, there seems to be a clear favorite.

Sidenote - when playing I saw the corners are cut off and thought it would have been fitting the game had Cylon Flakes :)

If I had a 'Soylent Dreams' t-shirt I would wear it all day, every day. At least until it started to smell. Then I'd take it off, I guess.

Soylent Dreams are people!!!!!! Vote for Soylent Dreams and or you'll be next!!

Soylent Dreams! Soylent Dreams! Soylent Dreams!

Seriously I have never not laughed at the name whenever I come across it... which, in retrospect, would be a bad idea to be wearing it 100% of the time, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing!

So hard!

Crispy bunches of space and SPLARGH have such awesome names, but Galactic Slime has an awesome picture. And all of them would also be cool.

Soylent Dreams was by far the funniest in game. Like, BY FAR! But the design itself is kinda bland so I don't think it would be an ideal shirt. It's not that funny out of context either.

Really think about it. Like, wearing it. With that cereal on your very own chest. NOW which one do you like best?

I feel compelled to vote for Soylent Dreams, because it's soylent, but I like the Cinna Moons art more...

Honey Holo-Grahams and Soylent Dreams both seem great, if I have to choose one then maybe Soylent Dreams.

Sign in to follow this