Sign in to follow this  
Elnar

Little Grey Bud

Got this idea listening to today's Mnemonic meeting.

Biggest problem was thinking of some cool noir opening line, unfortunatelly I suck at writing.

If someone has better idea, please make one.

So I defaced Levi's drawing a little more. I just hope he won't send his little gnomes to kill me.

greybud2.png

greybud2.png.11c4b4187b587309c5fecc743f3

That'd be rad. When you choose him to be the best bud it goes all sepia and the narration changes to past tense.

No joke, I just had a dream that crossed Pink Best buds and Mnemonic... basically you are in a room with 4 doors, and next to each door is a best bud saying "come into my room, I got toys" , "oh, come in here, I got a water pool", "No no on, in here I've got lasers", etc...

Some of us are thinking along the same lines :P

http://imgur.com/a/CqV4U

First idea, he only has one arm and he smokes, so yeah that would be funny, but at least you know he wont be able to touch, hug, grab or attack you

the second is just a thug

the last ones, are like the idea behing mnemonic, its almost like a dream, and you cant perceive everything for what it is, so he would be blurred... a little, or a lot..

and yes, they would be grey on purpose...

So pretty much this proves that Little Pink Best Buds and mnemonic are in the same universe. I might go as far to speculate that all of the Amnesia Fortnight games are in the same universe. They all fit together into one crazy game! Double Fine does it again.

So pretty much this proves that Little Pink Best Buds and mnemonic are in the same universe. I might go as far to speculate that all of the Amnesia Fortnight games are in the same universe. They all fit together into one crazy game! Double Fine does it again.

Sign in to follow this