Sign in to follow this  
doglog56

Tours of Double Fine?

Hello residents of the double fine forums, soon my family and I will be in the san francisco area, and me being a fan of double fine for quite a while would like nothing more to visit the double fine offices and see where all the magic of my favorite games are made. I was wondering if there was any port of communication to get in touch to try and set up a tour? or if tours are even possible at all? I understand the amnesia fortnight craziness is happening, but my family has a lot of time to manipulate dates to see if we can get a tour. Thank you for reading!

Send in an email to info@doublefine.com. While we can't promise tours, if the stars align properly, we may just be able to accommodate. :)

I'm pretty sure they've done tours in the past, it just needs to be set up ahead of time. Try emailing them.

Edit: Ninja'd by Amarisse!

Double Fine Land: Where dreams/conspiracy plots with brain tanks come true

Hey Kids! Get yer picture taken with the "nothing to see here, move along" sign!

And this got me thinking...what if there was a Double Fine Disney land.
Double Fine Land: Where dreams/conspiracy plots with brain tanks come true

The weird part is that Tim himself wishfully talked about this in the Vault Viewer ios app, about making the Double Fine theme park with the insane asylum replica.