Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anemone

Who's buying Hammerwatch (Steam)?

Such a fun game. I wish I had more time available so I could do some coop with you guys. Its got a really old school gauntlet type feel which I love.

Such a fun game. I wish I had more time available so I could do some coop with you guys. Its got a really old school gauntlet type feel which I love.

I'm really enjoying it a lot, too. What characters are you guys using? I've tried them all, but for single player, ranger seems to be the way to go. I've made it past the first boss and up to the 4th floor last night. Gonna try some more later today.

I'm really enjoying it a lot, too. What characters are you guys using? I've tried them all, but for single player, ranger seems to be the way to go. I've made it past the first boss and up to the 4th floor last night. Gonna try some more later today.

One of my friends and I just played the game for nearly six hours. We teamed up ranger and wizard and made it up to the 9th floor. Then we both got hungry and had to quit or we were going to die in REAL LIFE.

This is a great, great co-op game.

One of my friends and I just played the game for nearly six hours. We teamed up ranger and wizard and made it up to the 9th floor. Then we both got hungry and had to quit or we were going to die in REAL LIFE.

This is a great, great co-op game.

Seriously. I love this game. BUY IT SO THAT I CAN HAVE A DFAF HAMMERWATCH CO-OP PARTY WITH YOU.

Sign in to follow this