Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF_John

Bug shots!

Man, it is amazing what some simple haze/fog adds to a game. Looking pretty sweet. Also, that's a rather humorous and cartoony bug you have there. lol

Ha the Grex are looking quite pleased about that bug :)

I think you are mistaken, sir. That is clearly a screenshot from Steed 2: Electric Boogaloo, where you have to freestyle dance your way out of sticky situations. (the bug did make my morning better tho, so thanks for sharing.)

I think you are mistaken, sir. That is clearly a screenshot from Steed 2: Electric Boogaloo, where you have to freestyle dance your way out of sticky situations. (the bug did make my morning better tho, so thanks for sharing.)

That should totally be a combat maneuver despite the fact that it's tactically problematic and biologically impossible.

That should totally be a combat maneuver despite the fact that it's tactically problematic and biologically impossible.

Bellefire is just learning to wall run :P

Cool! Must be an invisibility power-up! Course it doesn't work all that well when it doesn't hide the eyes or the rider/saddle sitting on top of you.

I fell out of the world! As this is just a prototype, this is more for amusement than an actual bug report.

Repro steps:

1. Walk along the outside of the fence around the stables. Head toward the narrow gap between the fence and the rock.

u6rm5pd.jpg

2. Climb up the side of the fence's invisible wall (blocking volume) to shimmy on to the rock that you normally shouldn't be able to climb on.

QzyRIWO.jpg

3. Climb over the rock, staying close to the fence.

HhMmK2T.jpg

4. Head toward the horizon. "Uh, Bell, I don't think we're supposed to be out here..." ;)

YwVJppS.jpg

5. Plummet to your death. Enjoy the effects show as you lose consciousness.

zq7TgJF.jpg

Sign in to follow this