Sign in to follow this  
Tim Schafer

T-Shirt poll #The Final Showdown

What Broken Age T-Shirt should we make?  

761 members have voted

1. 1. What Broken Age T-Shirt should we make?

• Vella & Shay
    • Soylent Dreams

One poll to rule them all

One poll to tease them

One poll to pool them all

And on the forums, please them.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR FINAL SELECTION, DEAR BACKERS!!!

Thank you for your vote.

It would be totally awesome if the back of Soylent Dreams t-shirt had the rest of the cereal choices stacked together horizontally like a pile of books, all having the exact same cereal spilling out of them.

It would be totally awesome if the back of Soylent Dreams t-shirt had the rest of the cereal choices stacked together horizontally like a pile of books, all having the exact same cereal spilling out of them.

I vote for Vella, I vote for Shay

Hope you know that I'm a backer,

they make T-shirts in my name

I vote for Vella, I vote for Shay

Hope you know that I'm a backer,

they make T-shirts in my name

This so much.

This so much.

Soylent Slaw, Dreamstyle... FTW!

(I kinda like the Soylent Dreams shirt most, but they're both good.)

Thanks again, Tim & co.!

Soylent Slaw, Dreamstyle... FTW!

(I kinda like the Soylent Dreams shirt most, but they're both good.)

Thanks again, Tim & co.!

I voted Vella/Shay because it captures a lot more of what Broken Age is than the Cereal. (no fun zone)

I voted Vella/Shay because it captures a lot more of what Broken Age is than the Cereal. (no fun zone)

Totally soylent dream. Shay and vella is soo boring and obvious. oh wow a tshirt with the lead charachters on it how original. But since the box is taller than whide it should also be a taller print in my opinion. looks a little verloren so small on a big blank tshirt.

Totally soylent dream. Shay and vella is soo boring and obvious. oh wow a tshirt with the lead charachters on it how original. But since the box is taller than whide it should also be a taller print in my opinion. looks a little verloren so small on a big blank tshirt.

I don't get why so many people are voting for Vella and Shay. Every other design has been way more interesting and creative.

I don't get why so many people are voting for Vella and Shay. Every other design has been way more interesting and creative.

Sign in to follow this