Sign in to follow this  
buckysrevenge

Drinking at work (AF Day 6)

I noticed in AF day 6 (at 27:45) someone opened a bottle of Eastside Distilling Burnside Bourbon! I know the founder of that company. We've been friends for about 17 years. Great stuff. Their ginger rum is pretty tasty, too.

Reminds me of the time my husband had a broken arm...

He wasn't allowed to drive, because, broken arm. So I had to drop him off and pick him up. So, since he wasn't driving, he decided to make the most of it. I went in to pick him up one afternoon, him and one of his colleagues are standing there with a pint of cider each.

I say to the boss "Have you SEEN these two?"

The boss tried to surreptitiously hide his own cider behind his computer. xD

That's my bottle! I love Eastside Distilling. :D Went to school in Portland, and they're one of my favorite Portland spots for good alcohol, so I brought down a bottle for DF whiskey lovers to enjoy. Their bourbon caramel is amazing, too. I miss that place.

Lucky you! At my job (well, our client's campus) we aren't even allowed to have alcohol in our cars, let alone in our offices. Most companies prohibit it due to liability reasons.

lucky me we cannot drink at my job's office

lol so much has happened in the company's parties I don't think it would be a great idea to allow us to drink during work hours hehehe

Sign in to follow this