Sign in to follow this  
Filipus

We still want to play the Hipster Lumberjack!

How could we forget our beloved hipster friends and the sexy talking tree?

visualstyle3_05.jpg

What I would like to ask is for DoubleFine is to give us the Lumberjack adventure as a mini-present for us backers.

Its already done so I don't see it as a big problem. (even if it has bugs we will understand, we love you guys <3).

Also I'm doing a translation project so I would like to translate this to Portuguese which is also awesome.

So, beloved Doublefine members and Backers, do you agree with me? We need to play has the Hipster Lumberjack or our lives will never be completed!

@edit

To explain myself, im referring to the Lumberjack demo!

Totally, it would be set during the events of Act 1. A epic four hour adventure as Curtis squats struggling to eek out the perfect stool sample.

Only thing I liked about the lumberjack was the music... Incredible music...

Since Schafer was hot on something mechanics driven, perhaps combine it with some stealth undercover lumberjack action? Or tactical fine-carpentry, building an furniture sales-empire to stand up to the wooden dominion. Show that adventure and game-mechanics combine. And second the music - it's clearly my favourite in the game. Whatever that lumberjack did to the trees, it must have been epic, and that story must be told.

Or maybe just give us the Tech Demo... Dont ask too much guys or it wont happen haha

I wholly agree; it would be a fantastic thank-you gift for the backers. Even if it's just the Tech Demo that's already finished, I'd love it.

Was the Tech Demo even playable? I had the impression that it was more a proof-of-concept that they had put together explicitly for that video. I don't think it's an executable that can be played.

Sign in to follow this