Sign in to follow this  
Kaffeebohnson

When will the Prototypes be available?

There are Steam keys posted on Humble, however no entries in the Steam DB. Should we wait to redeem those?

--EDIT--

NVM, all but LPBB appear in my games list with both codes being recognized by Steam

There are Steam keys posted on Humble, however no entries in the Steam DB. Should we wait to redeem those?

I redeemed mine. All but LPBB show up and download through Steam fine. Not sure why LPBB doesn't show up though

Weird, I'm not seeing LPBB. Does it just take a long time to show up? (edit: on Steam I mean)

**Nevermind!!** Somehow I think I moved the zip file to the trash before it completely extracted. I re-extracted it and no problems launching now!

Yeah I guess other people have had the same issue but although the Little Pink Best Buds code redeemed on Steam I can't find it in my library

Props for the soundtrack!

Indeed, and I dig the vinyl record styled album art, too.

Okay, so...the Mnemonic launcher stops responding when I try to "Run Mnemonic". And Mnemonic doesn't run then. And I neither can kill launcher.exe nor Mnemonic_NoSteam.exe. *sigh*

Damn those first impressions, right? ;)

I haven't tried the other prototypes yet, but LPBB runs under wine for me (12.10, Nvidia 630M (optimus)). There are some weird graphical issues (the shadows for the clouds are black and somethings in the horizon are black as well). As for the story, I only got part way through before I had to stop due to reality calling.

I got one surprise ending while walking to the house before big leg suggested it - I'll leave it at that. :zip:

I got a Steam key for the AF2012 prototypes, but not for the 2014 ones. Is that normal?

Okay, so...the Mnemonic launcher stops responding when I try to "Run Mnemonic". And Mnemonic doesn't run then. And I neither can kill launcher.exe nor Mnemonic_NoSteam.exe. *sigh*

Damn those first impressions, right? ;)

Hmm, something similar happened to me when I first ran Mnemonic but I assumed it was my anti-virus software interfering. It ran for me when starting it a second time.

Poor Little Pink Best Buds. Not showing up in Steam for me, either, and the direct download from humble bundle won't load past the opening cut-scene. No crash, task manager still shows it chugging along. Time to check the error log for any funny bidness.

Not sure if it's been answered, but are Oculus Rift ready versions of Mnemonic and LBPP going out to the public?

Not sure if it's been answered, but are Oculus Rift ready versions of Mnemonic and LBPP going out to the public?

I know for a fact LPBB starts up in oculus mode if you have one plugged in, not sure about mnemonic but I think they did this too!

I know for a fact LPBB starts up in oculus mode if you have one plugged in, not sure about mnemonic but I think they did this too!
Yes, it should be the same for Mnemonic.

Yeah having the same issue with LPBB. Humble says I've redeemed my key, but it doesn't show up anywhere - not in the list of all games, and not when searching. Off to check out the others though!

Just wondering, is it possible to get Steam Community hubs for the prototypes? It would be nice for sharing screenshots.

Also having the "Mnemonic doesn't start" problem.

When I click Mnemonic the launcher appears. But when I click Run Mnemonic, the launcher closes and nothing happens. No process starts after the launcher closes.

Edit: LPBB showed up in Steam after restarting my computer.

LPBB isn't showing up for me either... AND IT MAKES ME SADDER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW D:

No Little Pink Best Buds in steam here, either. Is this a humble issue or did DF pull the game for now?

No Little Pink Best Buds in steam here, either. Is this a humble issue or did DF pull the game for now?

we didn't pull the game, I know a few non-DFers have it... I have no other info at this time, though. Sorry you guys, we'll figure this out! Did you guys try contacting humble?

[del]LPBB just showed up in my library so the issue may be fixed now. Also try restarting steam if it still isn't showing up.[/del]

edit: And it disappeared before I could try to play it.

I can't get Mnemonic to run either. :( And Little Pink Best Buds showed up, but after I restarted it's gone again.

So ugh... this is weird. I was installing LPBB, went to the bathroom, came back and it's not in my library any more.

Sign in to follow this