Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Filipus

ID@XBOX

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Developers/id

Wouldn't this be a perfect project for Xbox one?

The prototype is already done, you could just add Kinect functionality and let Pen finish his lines (and pick 1 or 2 programmers to correct bugs).

I think this could be a very nice project to release AND if you talked to the correct people you could even get some funding. Its Pen and DoubleFine after all, you guys have the names to get the money!

Share your thoughts on it. :D

well I sure hope we pick it back up in a little while! Although I can say pretty confidently that I Am Super Busy Right Now, so maybe not JUSSSSTTT YET.

well I sure hope we pick it back up in a little while! Although I can say pretty confidently that I Am Super Busy Right Now, so maybe not JUSSSSTTT YET.

Hey, Ben B! Do *we* know what you're super busy with?

I can so imagine hanging out with them in Playroom. Little buds sitting on your couch. Flicking them with your finger. And voice recognition. Oh man!

I can't wait to meet the buds.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'll just say I'm working on core tech for now

I secretly hope, if this doesn't get officially supported, it ends up kinda like Bad Golf CE... I know I would work on it, This weird chat AI stuff is awesome.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'll just say I'm working on core tech for now

AHHHHHHHHHH! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YEA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M WORKING ON CQ2 RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

I SHOULD BE IN BED OR PLAYING TITANFALL BUT NO WAY, MAN, I NEED TO MAKE THE BEST COSTUME QUEST EVER

YEA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M WORKING ON CQ2 RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

I SHOULD BE IN BED OR PLAYING TITANFALL BUT NO WAY, MAN, I NEED TO MAKE THE BEST COSTUME QUEST EVER

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Also, please put the BRAZEN turtle in the game as a costume :D DOUBLE HEADBUTT!!

What? Tim doesn't have you chained to your computer chair and fed through a funnel while keeping you on caffeine IV drip 24/7?

Double Fine's first (narrative) sequel...how weird! I wonder how it will turn out. Looking forward to it!

Sign in to follow this