Sign in to follow this  
dustincorreale

GROUND MOUTH

Spoilers comin' up

Ground mouth is a better name. I tried to talk to him for like 5 minutes, but I was calling him scary hole monster. I guess that's a little presumptuous. I mean, if I hadn't talked to big leg I would just think of him as a dude with a big leg. I'm gonna go back and try to get to know scary hole monster better. And I think he's saying "tell me." Can't figure out for the life of me what to tell him though. I told him I wanted to be best friends and he didn't care. Maybe he's just a jerk. If I had to guess though, he's ok seriously, spoilers right here the guy Big Leg squished. Except his face looks pretty un-squished. From what I could see at least. I tried telling him big leg was sorry for killing him and that didn't do much either. Made me feel a little better though.

Spoilers

I told him big leg was the one that killed him and then something weird happened. Well it was that or I walked over the hole that caused the next scene. It was hard to tell what caused it because a angry mob of little pink psychopaths were closing in on me.

Is there anything in particular you are supposed to tell Ground Mouth?

If you don't mind finding potatoes, take a look at the data files. It's all there.

I couldn't find him during the day but after potatoes it's kind of obvious where he is.

where do you find him?

Spoiler:

****Follow the smoke (not from the house)****

wow this game is the hardest of all the prototype, I keep dying, even though I triggered the potato, I go there again and don't know how to save me,just stand there trying to hold them until bang, stabbed again!

You can prevent getting killed by not letting any of the buds get behind you. And as for ground mouth, he wants to know a secret.

You can prevent getting killed by not letting any of the buds get behind you. And as for ground mouth, he wants to know a secret.

I'm past the secret part, I told him the secret, I just was avoid telling spoilers, but my problem was really after that, i mean i just stood there seeing them kill *spoilers* my other body*spoilers*, but will try something later just not sure if I should keep them away or try to explore a bit and find something before they kill 'me'.

How did you people not know what to tell him?

Maybe it takes a native speaker's ears, but he's definitely say "tell me". And there's only one thing to tell him, so it was pretty obvious.

How did you people not know what to tell him?

Maybe it takes a native speaker's ears, but he's definitely say "tell me". And there's only one thing to tell him, so it was pretty obvious.

You have to factor in the natural language processing aspect too. There's lots of different ways the same thing could be said and the game can't possibly recognize all of them. I thought I had tried telling him the thing he needed to be told, but it took me a few attempts to get. On top of that, there are other things that could make sense to say and then there's the creepy knife buds to watch out for and since being killed means you need to get through the whole thing again... I dunno, I found the game pretty tough to beat. The ability to either save or skip lines/cutscenes would have helped a lot.

If you say so. I said, "Big Leg" and it didn't work, so I said "Big Leg killed you," and it worked. Whole thing took about 30 seconds.

Sign in to follow this