• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
JayPC

*Major Spoilers* Game Stuck at Potatoes

I'm really upset... I had fun playing around with the game, but I'm stuck when they are banging on the door and Big leg is saying "Just Run Man! Get out of here!" and it wont progress past that point. They have been banging on the door for like 10 minutes....

Is there any chat/~ commands to maybe reset the game to an earlier state or advance so I don't have to restart so I can see the full ending?

Edit: I started over 3 more times but the game keeps getting stuck in some kind of loop causing that scene to be un-passable

You can walk backwards (hold S) to escape the house at that point.... Not sure what comes after though, I just keep getting overtaken by the buds.

Spoilers

Did you happen to see a light with smoke after you escaped the house?

Is there anyway to jump to the house explosion, I still have no idea how to eventually get to the house (I just seem to keep lucking into it) and it takes forever to reach that point, and it's annoying to keep doing it to get to the house.

I've tried a couple of times and finding the same thing. I get in to the house, get to the banging on the door, and then can't move or do anything... can't look around, can't walk. Nada.

If you keep getting stabbed when they bang on the house just make sure that from the time you go in the house until they bang on it you dont press anything. when i would press all the buttons in the house (because i would think i have control) i would continually get stabbed when they banged on the door.

a quick time event could fit perfectly after the house was potatoed, I got potatoed immediatly after the house potatoed which meant that I could not potatoe away.

I seemed to have a similar problem, but clicking down on the bottom of the screen, basically on or around the table worked for me. It got me past that section. Try that.

Still nothing guys... I still get to them banging on the door and nothing happens... I don't even get stabbed or anything... He just keeps screaming "LEAVE GET OUT OF HERE" and they bang on the door. I tried holding S and I tried clicking various places but nothing happens....

Sign in to follow this