• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
kksmith

Playthroughs of the Prototypes

So for the hell of it, I decided to record my first playthrough of each prototype. If anyone cares, here they are (spoilers obviously!):

For some reason Geforce Shadow Play absolutely refused to record Dear Leader though, no idea why. So sorry, no Dear Leader video (I think my first playthrough bugged anyways... at one point I stopped getting intercom messages all together and there didn't seem to be anything I could do).

Shadow Play also split off the Steed and LPBB videos early, but there wasn't enough in the second part to be worth uploading (Steed it actually picked a really good spot - the rest was just me running around looking for secrets... and LPBB was probably 1 minute before the end of the game :P). I adjusted it before Mnemonic so you get to see me stumble around the whole time without the video being cut off early :P

Anyone else record their playthroughs?

hell yea! :D did em last year its a tradition now! :D had some of the 2012 prototypes (and Brazen!) in the intro for every video as well because <3 DF! :D

RBl5EAnbTp4

Haha! "FIRE! ... fire, fire, fire ... The house is on fire" made me laugh out loud watching your LPBB play, even after seeing it in my own game! I'm recording my own playthroughs as well. So far, I've only played Dear Leader and LPBB, as I'm going in order down my Steam listing, so alphabetical, I guess... That's why I only watched your LPBB video so far. Here's my Dear Leader play:

I'm still editing LPBB so it's not up yet.

Quaid

Hint: If your LPBB playthrough ended 1 min after that point you didn't see the real ending. The same thing happened to me and I just figured that was the end, but after reading on the forums I found out you can actually get past that part. There is plenty more weirdness to see.

Hint: If your LPBB playthrough ended 1 min after that point you didn't see the real ending. The same thing happened to me and I just figured that was the end, but after reading on the forums I found out you can actually get past that part. There is plenty more weirdness to see.

I know, I didn't realize you could leave the house at that point.

Sign in to follow this