Sign in to follow this  
countstex

Easter Eggs *SPOILERS*

So how many items are hidden in this game. So far I've found Costume Quest Candies, A Stacking doll, and some Little Pink Best Buds. There is also some music that plays when you are in the forest, but not sure if that's a new piece for this game or from elsewhere??

Anyone found any others?

13027845054_c8893045c5_z.jpg

Steed Stacking by Thomsen-Jones, on Flickr

13027465115_fc06a0f3b3_z.jpg

Steed LPBB by Thomsen-Jones, on Flickr

I didn't find the Stacking doll. I did find the Mnemonic heart though. Also costume quest pumpkins at a well and at a patch of ground, and costume quest candies in the stable and one other place I don't recall. Now I HAVE to try to find that Stacking doll, I spent close to an hour yesterday without finding it.

2014-03-08_00045.jpg

2014-03-08_00045.jpg.a793a0217cd8ab5531b

There's also a 2HB-"skin" for Bellfire unlocked by pressing "P" on the keyboard.

2014-03-09_00001.jpg

2014-03-09_00001.jpg.d825bc725662f421468

yep found all those - except for the mnemonic heart!

Also the collision near the invisible walls makes for some interesting 'steeding':

2014-03-09_00002.jpg

There's also a 2HB-"skin" for Bellfire unlocked by pressing "P" on the keyboard.

unashamed to admit i discovered this while trying to make the horse "P"oo :)

Its bound to both M L and P actually (Found it via the lua scripts)

From hotkeys.lua:

-- Cutie mark

M              = "!game.SetOutfit(game.GetPlayer(0), '@Characters/Horse/Horse_Cutie.Outfit')",

L              = "!game.SetOutfit(game.GetPlayer(0), '@Characters/Horse/Horse_Cutie.Outfit')",

P              = "!game.SetOutfit(game.GetPlayer(0), '@Characters/Horse/Horse_Cutie.Outfit')",

...yeah. I'm only moderately embarrassed to admit that I see what you did there. That guy yelling about ponies in the twitch chat must be pretty happy right now.

I did that by accident, and went back and played it again and I had no idea how to get it back!

Sign in to follow this