Sign in to follow this  
majugi

Easter Egg Hunt (spoilers)

I've found the turkey leg and used it on the wrench to get that two player reference.

I also found the "duck", but I can't seem to find anything to use it on. Has anyone found anything it interacts with?

Any other Easter eggs out there?

I also found the --, but I can't seem to find anything to use it on. Has anyone found anything it interacts with?

Any hints on finding the duck?

Any hints on finding the --?

The reason it's easy to miss is that it's very close to a boundary that teleports you back to the hub and it's in the dark (of course). You have to be pretty focused while walking around to find it.

More explicit hints:

The door that contains it is the big one that contains the big submersible thing.

The thing is located in the side room on the opposite side of the submersible from where you enter with the door.

The reason it's easy to miss is that it's very close to a boundary that teleports you back to the hub and it's in the dark (of course). You have to be pretty focused while walking around to find it.

I can't quite find it there. Do you have a screenshot of where to find it (and where to stand to be able to do that)?

I can't quite find it there. Do you have a screenshot of where to find it (and where to stand to be able to do that)?

SPOILERS

I'm attaching a screenshot. It was pretty hard to take this shot, since it involves holding down a mouse button and two keys that are on the opposite side of the keyboard (function and print screen), so my apologies that it's not the greatest shot. The image shows the position of the item relative to the windows in the room, but you'll probably find when you try this that you won't be able to focus on the item until you get close enough to the windows that the screen starts wobbling (I'm standing right on the edge of the wobblezone in the image).

mnemonic_spoiler.png

mnemonic_spoiler.png.7425322f141646852b3

If you go in the first door (the alley), back up until you stop then "examine" the area slightly to your left. Then go to the garage once it's available to have it interact with the wrench.

Sign in to follow this