Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anemone

2 DF Merch questions

1. I am possibly interested in acquiring the Psychonauts figurines, but the page does not indicate their measurements. I know they are all different sizes, technically, but can I get a range of the shortest to the tallest? Thanks. =D

2. Any chance of getting more DF coffee mugs in? I just got a new office and it needs a respectable mug. Thanks also. =D

Hey there! The shortest Psychonauts figurine is about 1.25" tall (Dogen), and the tallest is about 3.25" tall (Dr. Loboto).

Unfortunately I don't have any information regarding Double Fine's mugs being restocked.

also can we get more whispering rock shirts? they seem to be sold out

Last I heard, they plan to bring that shirt back eventually, but it won't be that particular green color.

They've brought it back in different colors a few times now. I still have one of the old brown/tan ones that ran in... I want to say 2007/2008-ish?... but it's worn down to the point that I probably wouldn't go out in public in it (that's what my newer snazzy green one is for).

I still regret to this day not buying the brown/orange one.

Hey there! The shortest Psychonauts figurine is about 1.25" tall (Dogen), and the tallest is about 3.25" tall (Dr. Loboto).

Unfortunately I don't have any information regarding Double Fine's mugs being restocked.

Thanks! Gonna wishlist the figurines for the moment and cross my fingers for some more mugs. =]

Sure thing! :D

also can we get more whispering rock shirts? they seem to be sold out

Unfortunately I don't have a specific time-frame available for when the Whispering Rock shirts will be restocked. Sorry about that!

Sign in to follow this