Sign in to follow this  
O_the_Del

HELP!! Haven't received my backer gifts

Hey Guys!!

I am a backer and am really excited about the game. However I have moved and haven't recieved my posters and stuff. I have been trying to reach out to you guys to try and get that stuff sorted. Can someone on your team help me out?

I've got another question - I'm a $50 kickstarter backer of this, and need to finally get around to linking my DFA account to my kickstarter so I can get that nifty forum tag and the backer access or whatever. How do I go about doing that?

I've got another question - I'm a $50 kickstarter backer of this, and need to finally get around to linking my DFA account to my kickstarter so I can get that nifty forum tag and the backer access or whatever. How do I go about doing that?

You should email support@doublefine.com and provide the e-mail address you've signed up to the forum with along with your Kickstarter e-mail address. If those email addresses are the same, you should get the forum badge automatically, but if they are different, a little wizardry may be involved.

Also - there are no backer-exclusive forums for MASSIVE CHALICE, so you aren't missing access there.