Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kicker_d

Forum thread area for indie games that Double Fine supports?

Is there a forum section for indie games that Double Fine is supporting like Escape Goat 2? Might be cool to highlight part of the forums for these projects.

Mmm. Perhaps. In any event, Escape Goat 2 is on sale on Steam for 7.99

Smiles

It's also on sale in the Humble Store and comes with both a Steam key and a DRM free version. For some reason though, the latter is Windows exclusive.

It's also on sale in the Humble Store and comes with both a Steam key and a DRM free version. For some reason though, the latter is Windows exclusive.

I just bought it through the Humble Store and there are in fact DRM free versions for Mac and Linux as well. I went back to the official site and it turns out they updated the description so that it says Mac and Linux there as well. Not sure if it was an oversight or if the DRM free versions for Mac and Linux just went up a little later.

EDIT: It's the Humble widget that only says Windows and it still does. The surrounding text says all three.

By the way, Escape Goat 2 is awesome! The puzzles and gameplay are great. Really glad Double Fine helped get this game published. I'm playing it on SteamOS (I installed it as dual boot just to mess around with) and it plays flawlessly.

If Double Fine don't make a deal with the Goat Simulator guys to put this in a bundle... then I don't even know.

Maybe they could get the first Broken Sword and DayZ put into it too and call it The Goat Special Edition Bundle (or Goat SE Bundle for short).

The first Escape Goat is also really good, by the way. It's more focused on puzzle solving and less tricky platforming. When you've finished the main game there's also the All Intensive Purposes levels, which are devilishly hard.

Heh. Goat SE bundle. I'm sure nothing could go wrong with the viral marketing campaign around that.

No, it's all good. Maybe a couple of the games could even be added as stretch goals to encourage sales.

Sign in to follow this