Sign in to follow this  
Cleft

So, that episode

I know Fortnight just passed, but, any updates for Episode 15, or the game? Been almost 2 months now since an episode, no rush just curious if you guys have an idea when we can expect it.

How about a production update at least? Haven't seen one for a long time.

Curious about his myself. I'm guessing they're still continuing to make the episodes for BA since it isn't done yet right?

Indeed it has been a long time, even if no documentary at least several other updates from the BA team.

They already did say the documentary will be around 1.5 to 2 months between eachother

They already did say the documentary will be around 1.5 to 2 months between eachother

Note the fact I pointed out it's been 2 months

Note the fact I pointed out it's been 2 months

Two weeks of that was for Amnesia Fortnight and so shouldn't be counted. So really, there should be a new episode in about two weeks.

I'm not so concerned about the episode (that'll get here when it gets here) but I am curious to see a project update. Double Fine, you're so mysterious! What are you doing back there? What's that sound? Is that game development that's happening back there? Talk to me Double Fine! Talk to me pleeease!

I'd suspect a new update will be due around mid April, because of the Amnesia Fortnight.

I was not referring to a documentary either. There are so many possible updates, for instance certainly Programming updates did not cover the whole process of implementing this game.

Also looking forward to an update. :)

Sign in to follow this