• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
xMikeyx1026

Looking....

damn breh too bad mac homies and pc homies can't kick it together and fight and shit. miss battling you bud. having brutal legend for PS3 and Mac fucking sucks when you hella are in love with the multiplayer and both platforms that you have the game on lack any kind of a multiplayer community whatsoever. I spent like three years of my middle school life developing these mad-stage-battle skills and now I have to sit back for the rest of my life and watch helplessly as my mastery of the game completely diminishes into nothing. i would like to have brutal legend in my life but there's just no one to play with anymore.

you still have your ps3 copy of the game breh? if you don't find any talented PC homies, player34565 on PSN is always finna fade witchu boi. i'll beatcha ;)

damn breh too bad mac homies and pc homies can't kick it together and fight and shit. miss battling you bud. having brutal legend for PS3 and Mac fucking sucks when you hella are in love with the multiplayer and both platforms that you have the game on lack any kind of a multiplayer community whatsoever. I spent like three years of my middle school life developing these mad-stage-battle skills and now I have to sit back for the rest of my life and watch helplessly as my mastery of the game completely diminishes into nothing. i would like to have brutal legend in my life but there's just no one to play with anymore.

you still have your ps3 copy of the game breh? if you don't find any talented PC homies, player34565 on PSN is always finna fade witchu boi. i'll beatcha ;)

Nothing I can't pick back up. send me a friend request at Diablo-mike1026.

I'd like to battle you on my home console--PlayStation; That should be fun. Send a message and we'll schedule a time to Rock! I'm usually available every afternoon and over the weekends.

Psn: dudy35

Steam: TheRockGod35

I would like to battle you on my home console! That should be fun. And i have to say player34565 gets on late to late and its rare to be on at the same time. Send a message and we'll schedule a time to Rock! i'm usually available every afternoon and over the weekends.

PNS : dudy35

Steam : TheRockGod35

very good games on ps3! i need to play more to get the swing of things back. the ps3 has a bit more lag then i'd like but hey if you can lag through steam then i'll lag through the 3! till next time.

DUDY35 AND XMIKEYX1026 FOUGHT??????!

WTF

You fuckers didn't fucking tell me about this??! Mikey dude LordDovicilus is back on BL recently too we gotta revive this fuckin PS3 BL community we pretty much have a good amount of old and new pros around with you, me, LordDoviculus, Dudy, and this other newer homie Kyle Osbourne.. What's your PSN Mikey? I have a pending friend request sent to xmikeyx1026 , what's the deal dick. I hit you up to battle before Dudy did why haven't we battled huh

diablo-mike1026 but i rarely get on and have no idea where my game is anymore.

To be honest, I don't care much for the stage battles, but if anyone wants to help me get the multiplayer achievements on either PC or PS3, I'd be wiling to return the favor.