Sign in to follow this  

Did you see that thread about controller support I just made? Well, we also pushed touch support live! As is the case with controller stuff, this is still in beta so you may run into some untranslated lines of text or general issues. Let us know what you find here!

Greg! My Wacom Pen & Touch works great in Broken Age now! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

When I think about you I touch Broken Age.

Yes. I am ashamed of this post. Both for the bad joke, and the hidden connotations that my puritanical upbringing tells me we are all going to hell for.

Awesome! I'll be trying this out on my Venue 8 Pro as soon as I can :-)

First quick try and it seems to work on Surface Pro 2.

Why include the gear button though? You can already access the escape menu if you first bring up the inventory and then click on the asterisk button to the right.

The Masterpiece, the primary reason for the gear button is because the inventory is not always accessible so we wanted to provide a way to access the menu during those times.

I'm having a fair few problems with my Wacom Cintiq (I play games on it due to RSI, with the mouse it's a lot more painful much more quickly). I tried the advice I found elsewhere and made the game windowed, but the cursor jumps around everywhere and it's impossible to control with the stylus.

I'm on Windows 7, 64bit, with a Cintiq 22HD.

Sign in to follow this